2022 was undeniably one of the hardest year for most of us. Our designer, Anna Daubner had started to design the prints and had a vision of a brighter future, when everything seemed a little bit hopeless. The SS '23 collection is called “Lucky me” with two chapters: The first one called “Las Vegas” comes out in March and the next chapter “Wild West” at the beginning of June. The title “Lucky me” has a very personal meaning for Anna. She feels privileged every single day to design, create and make clothes that make women happier and more self confident. This season we put great emphasis on the unique prints that Anna designed.
Our mission is to make the brand more sustainable every year. Thus one of the key aspects of this collection is that 80% of the pieces are made from natural fibers and the other 20% we have used repurposed or recycled materials. Our motto is “Aiming for sustainability the best ways we can.”
Be brave, be yourself and have fun!
Welcome to the world of Anna Daubner, where glitter and female empowerment go hand in hand. Never boring, never dull, a breath of fresh air in today's monochrome world.